Each year the Stuckeman School Lecture and Exhibit Series hosts vibrant, thought-provoking professionals, educators, builders, artists, and icons from the fields of architecture, landscape architecture, and graphic design. We house exhibits showcasing spectacular projects and bodies of work that challenge us to achieve more than just the obvious or adequate. Our guest lecturers and exhibitors come from around the world, and span disciplines and approaches to reveal new ideas and technologies, provide professional focus, and inspire.
All lectures and events are free and open to the public. Unless otherwise noted, all lectures take place in the Stuckeman Family Building Jury Space at 6:00 p.m. Exhibits are housed in the school's Willard Rouse Gallery.
- Sept 09 | Mike Webb, Corbelletti Competition
- Sept 21 | Michael Fox
- Oct 05 | Peggy Deamer, Kossman Lecturer
- Nov 09 | Richard T.T. Forman, Bracken Fellow
- Jan 25 | David Gouverneur
- Feb 01 | Jason Lutes
- Feb 03 | "City, Energy, Information" Symposium
- Mar 01 | Peter Cook
- Mar 15 | Martha Thorne
- Mar 22 | Shannon Nichol, Bracken Lecturer
- Mar 29 | karlssonwilker
- Sept-Dec | Student Awards Work
- Jan-Feb | Graphic Design | Jason Lutes, Berlin Graphic Novel
- Mar-May | Landscape Architecture | Shannon Nichol, Bracken Exhibitor