Design requires creative spaces
Studio – It’s a place. It’s a course. It’s your team. If you’re looking for large lecture halls with a professor who delivers one-way education, look elsewhere. We are collaborators. Studio culture encourages dialogue, process, and healthy competition.
- 111,000 square feet of state-of-the-art equipment – from virtual reality labs to laser cutters to the wood shop – all within steps of your very own studio desk.
- We work in a work of art. Our building was named one of the top 15 copper-clad buildings in the world by Architectural Digest in 2015.
- Within the Stuckeman Family Building, the Architecture and Landscape Architecture Library holds roughly 30,000 print volumes from 1850 to the present.
- Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (Undergraduate, Professional)
- Master of Landscape Architecture (Graduate, Professional)