rm creativeJob Location:
Under limited direction, perform routine assignments and exercise limited judgment on details of work and adaptation of alternatives. For training and development purposes, this may include assignments of a higher level. Conduct oneself in accordance with RM Creative’s mission, vision, and values.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture from an accredited program required
- Architecture license not required
- Competency with Revit, SketchUp, Bluebeam, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Proficiency with architectural design and a clear understanding of interior and exterior detailing and of contract document production.
- Strong design orientation, verbal and written communication; interpersonal, collaborative, and organizational skills, including the ability to listen carefully and document conversations
- Ability to simultaneously handle multiple projects
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Experience in designing and producing construction documents for projects of small to medium size and complexity
- Competent knowledge, understanding, and application of building codes and guidelines
- Under limited direction lead a multidisciplinary team including design, selection, coordination, and detailing of interior and exterior systems. Coordinate drawings and specifications with the project team.
- Prepare preliminary concept or design sketches of small- to moderate-sized projects.
- Perform analysis and review of applicable building codes and guidelines.
- Independently prepare plans, elevations, schedules, wall sections, and details and develop design documents within all project phases.
- Communicate with other design disciplines to ensure coordination of engineering systems, equipment, and project documents.
- Lead the design team on particular project issues or topics.
- Attend and actively participate in project team meetings and prepare meeting documentation
- Lead project site documentation including physical walk-throughs during design.
- Assist with contract administration tasks which may include a physical walk-through of the construction site.
Key Working Relationships:
- Reports to associates.
- Directs designers and interns.
Please visit our Careers page at http://rmcreative.com/careers for more information and to apply.