STUDIO39 is currently seeking a talented, self-motivated experienced designer to join our team! In this position, you will be responsible for managing master planning and site design of projects from schematic design construction documents; perform drafting and presentation exhibits for projects ranging from roof top amenities, streetscapes and urban plazas; and collaborate directly with other disciplines.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Three to seven years of professional experience
- The ability and desire to work in a team environment with others on multiple projects.
- Experience managing all phases of work for a project, including construction documentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to provide assistance to others with accurate production capabilities.
- Strong hand rendering skills and graphics capability utilizing SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop, and AutoCAD (required).
- Land F/X experience is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of MS Office 365.
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture or Planning from an accredited program. M.L.A. is a plus!
- Professional registration (PLA) is a plus but not required.
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K with 3% match, vacation, and sick time and paid holidays.
Reply with cover letter including desired salary, resume and work samples/portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.