Melillo + Bauer AssociatesJob Location:
Brielle & Jersey City, NJ
Melillo + Bauer Associates is a leader within the profession both in New Jersey and all throughout the northeastern United States. Our firm is dedicated to the profession in a wide variety of projects from residential, urban design, streetscapes, commercial and mixed use, and green roofs. In all our projects we embrace the principles of sustainability, green technology, ecological awareness, innovation, and creativity. Melillo + Bauer offers a fast-paced open, dynamic work environment and the opportunity to follow a project from feasibility and concept stage through construction.
We are committed to these principles and to our employees, offering excellent benefits, a flexible work schedule, and professional growth within the firm.
Successful candidates should have:
- 3+ years of practical experience.
- B.L.A. or M.L.A. in Landscape Architecture; New Jersey L.A. licensure a plus.
- Excellent design skills.
- Knowledge of planting techniques, construction methods, and implementation.
- Capability and wiliness to work in teams and a variety of projects.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Auto-Cad, Revit, 3D modeling, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Outstanding communication, writing, and organizational skills.
Visit our website for further information on recent projects, design philosophy, and additional information: www.melilloandbauer.com.
No phone responses or personal visits will be accepted. Please email digital versions of portfolio and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.