Cite DesignJob Location:
Cite Design is seeking a full-time, entry-level landscape designer to join our team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, design-minded collaborator who represents the vision and passion of our team. The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in landscape architecture and will be expected to perform a broad range of tasks.
- Conduct research for project development and prepare site analyses
- Contribute to all aspects of project development including conceptual design, design refinement, renderings, construction documents, technical details, and construction observation
- Prepare and assemble conceptual plans and presentation graphics
- Participate in client meetings and presentations and interface with design team members, as well as other stakeholders
- Degree in landscape architecture (undergraduate or graduate)
- Excellent design skills and aesthetic sensibilities
- Strong written and graphic communication skills
- Ability to render ideas both digitally and by hand
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Cloud apps, SketchUp (or other 3D)
While not required, the following qualifications are desired:
- Experience preparing landscape construction documents and specifications
- Basic knowledge of horticulture, site sustainability, and other technical knowledge
- 1-3 years experience in the field of landscape architecture
About Cite Design
Cite Design is a landscape architecture, planning, and urban design studio committed to creating great places. Founded in Richmond in 2006, Cite Design works collaboratively with our broad range of clients including municipalities, institutions, architects, and developers to create places where people can socialize, learn, and grow.
We offer a friendly and dedicated working environment within an open-plan office working alongside other members of our team including landscape architects and designers. Compensation is commensurate with experience and skills.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, and portfolio (PDF format) to email@example.com. The total file size of the submitted materials should not exceed 20 MB.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.