LandDesign is seeking a landscape architect with Revit experience to join the Alexandria, Virginia office and become a part of a creative and collaborative team as our firm continues to grow and create places that matter.
LandDesign offers award-winning urban design, planning, branding, civil engineering, and landscape architecture solutions to public and private sector clients across the globe. With offices across the United States, the LandDesign team effectively brings innovative, buildable, sustainable, and ecologically responsible projects to life worldwide.
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in landscape architecture or comparable field from an accredited university
- Must be proficient in Revit, AutoCAD, and Adobe Suite
- Enhanced 3D modeling skills (3D Max, Revit, and other BIM Systems)
- Demonstrated experience in project management, client relations, and project team collaboration.
- Ability to adjust to dynamic project priorities
- Strong collaborator
- Strong design and critical thinking abilities
- 5+ years of related experience
For an opportunity to join a progressive company with expert designers dedicated to creating sustainable, livable places, please upload a cover letter, resume, and provide a design portfolio that presents your range of skills and project experience directly through our website.
LandDesign offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, life, 401(k), and other great benefits.
LandDesign is an EOE and drug-free workplace.