Weston & SampsonJob Location:
Your world is always changing, and so are we. Since 1899, Weston & Sampson has strived to make the world a better place by offering interdisciplinary design, engineering, and environmental services. Innovative and reliable for more than a century, we work to improve the communities where you live, work, and play. Join us as we grow.
Weston & Sampson is seeking two (2) entry-level landscape architects to join our team in our Boston studio. As part of the Design Program at Weston & Sampson you will have the opportunity to work with other landscape architects across four offices located throughout New England.
What you’ll do:
- Work collaboratively with team members on multiple project types of various scales
- High quality, illustrative graphic plans and 3D visualizations, conceptual and schematic design drawings, and reports
- Final designs and construction documents
- Job site visits to perform various tasks
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in landscape architecture is required
- 0-3 years’ experience in a related position required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and other digital rendering software (Rhino, Lumion, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong desire to work in a fast-paced and collegial team environment
What we offer:
Weston & Sampson is an employee-owned company serving public and private clients throughout the eastern United States. With more than 600 professionals and counting, we are experiencing rapid growth. Looking for talented staff to join our team, Weston & Sampson encourages professional growth and achievement; offers a comfortable, collaborative working environment; and provides training, resources, and state-of-the-art tools/equipment to promote success.
In addition to a welcoming, inclusive corporate culture, Weston & Sampson offers competitive salaries and a generous benefits package, including health/dental/vision, paid holidays and vacation, 401K plan with employer match, and an Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP).
If interested, please submit your resume through our career portal: www.westonandsampson.com/join-our-team.