Soccer ShotsJob Location:
Are you someone who…
- is looking to merge a passion for sports and/or children with a career in graphic design?
- wants to be a part of the collaborative marketing team?
- is eager to grow with a flexible and thriving company?
Then keep reading!
The Soccer Shots Franchise Support Center (headquarters) is seeking an enthusiastic and creative in-house graphic designer with a diverse design background!
The graphic designer is at the heart of our brand marketing – driving forward the look and feel of our growing franchise brand.
This position will bring the Soccer Shots brand to life through a variety of outlets – including emails, our website, print collateral, digital advertising, social media, and more.
We need a talented corporate graphic designer, with a fresh eye, who can do it all.
Develop Promotional Material
- Develop concepts, campaigns, graphics, and layouts for all Soccer Shots promotional materials
- Direct photo shoots to obtain imagery needed for promotional materials
- Create, refine, and customize template materials
Internal (for Soccer Shots Support Center) and External Projects (upon Franchise special request)
- Timely execution
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams
- Maintain and enforce SSF visual brand standards guide
- Approve all usage of Soccer Shots logo
- Serve as the liaison with external print vendor partners ensuring deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality
We're seeking a hard-working, team-player with:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design (preferred), marketing, communications, or a related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in corporate graphic design
- Strong sense of design aesthetics, layout, color and typography
- Keen attention to detail (for designing, proof reading, and editing)
- Familiarity with print production including pre-press, preparing files for print, and building final files for output
- Ability to consistently apply and enforce style/brand guidelines
- Ability to work at a fast pace with competing priorities
- Video editing and motion graphic experience desired
- Passion for the Soccer Shots mission and brand
- Core value fit!
The Soccer Shots Franchise Support Center’s purpose is to support our 200+ franchises nationwide and in Canada running intro-to-soccer programs for children ages 2-8 in their local communities. We're a growing brand which will serve over 450,000 children in 2019!
Come work for Soccer Shots and experience our:
- flexible work schedules
- hard-working, team-oriented and friendly staff
- top-notch company culture
Apply now (click here), and be sure to provide a portfolio of your work!