Margittai ArchitectsJob Location:
Over the past 18 years Margittai Architects has provided a personal approach to helping our clients by designing spaces and places where they can enjoy spending their time – whether at home, at work, or at play. We believe that space – the combination of structure, light, color, and views – impacts the way people live their lives. Current projects include newly constructed luxury townhomes, a 40,000-square foot community center, and restoring, updating, and integrating additional guest amenities to an 18th century inn and tavern.
We are currently seeking talented individuals with a genuine enthusiasm for the profession to join our supportive, congenial, and collaborative studio environment with flex time available.
We seek applicants for a full-time position with the following qualifications:
- Minimum bachelor of architecture degree
- 0-5 years of professional experience
- AXP enrollment
- Exceptional graphic and verbal communication skills
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills including freehand drawing, drafting, and verbal
- Ability to maintain organization over multiple projects at once
- Preference will be given to those with AutoCAD, Revit, Microsoft Office, Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and SketchUP experience.
For more information about who we are and what we do please visit www.margittai.com.
If you are interested in joining our team please email your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com.