rm creativeJob Location:
Under direct supervision, perform basic level support activities; receive specific instruction regarding required tasks and results expected. For training and development purposes, this may include assignments of a higher level. Conduct oneself in accordance with RM Creative’s mission, vision, and values.
- Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture from an accredited program required
- Architecture license not required
- Competency with Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of relevant software, architectural design, and architectural documentation.
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills.
- Strong task organization and time management skills; ability to assist with multiple projects.
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, provide architectural support to the project architect/project interior designer/project designer in the design, research, selection, coordination, and detailing of architectural systems.
- Produce Revit models under the guidance of the project architect/project interior designer/designer, or the project manager.
- Participate in the architectural design process in a support role, including preparation of presentation materials utilizing Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or Bluebeam.
- Through all design phases, participate in the development of architectural documents such as plans, elevations, wall sections, details, and schedules.
- Attend project team meetings, client meetings, and presentations as necessary and document meeting discussion.
- Assist with project site documentation including physical walk-throughs during design phases.
- Assist with contract administration tasks which may include a physical walk-through of the construction site.
Key Working Relationships: Reports to associates.
Please visit our Careers page at http://rmcreative.com/careers for more information and to apply.