SCHRADERGROUP is a building design firm offering architectural, interior design and structural engineering services for a variety of building project types with specific expertise in the areas of academic and public safety facilities. Founded in 2004 and providing services from offices in Philadelphia and Lancaster, Pennsylvania, and Baltimore, Maryland, SG is recognized both locally and nationally for design that offers the highest degree of service to the user, responds to and respects both the built and natural environment and demonstrates inspired aesthetics.
Construction administrator with 10-15 years of experience working on public bid, multi-prime-contract building facilities to work from our Philadelphia office. The primary responsibilities are 1) construction administration of multiple, simultaneous building projects from construction kick-off through final project closeout, and 2) performing in-house quality assurance/control reviews of construction documents for constructability and coordination purposes. You must possess a thorough technical knowledge of building design and construction, exceptional oral and written communication skills, and be able to interact well with clients and consultants. We are searching for a knowledgeable, versatile, multi-tasker with a willingness to participate in the continued growth and success of our firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in architecture, architectural engineering, or construction management.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the design, coordination and construction process.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, etc).
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to sketch and draw to convey ideas and concepts to those with whom you’ll work.
- Organized and capable of multi-tasking while working on multiple construction projects.
SG offers a competitive salary and benefit package commensurate with your level of knowledge and experience including health and vision insurance, short- and long-term disability, 401k, and bonus structure.
To express interest, please forward a resume to: Regina Jean-Claude, RJean-Claude@sgarc.com, 215-482-7440.