Service coordinators, are you looking for an opportunity to bring your talents and expertise to an industry-leading corporation? Join us at Vitro! We are a leader in the design, production, and distribution of glass markets worldwide. Through the Container, Flat Glass, and Automotive business units, Vitro products reach more than 40 countries, with operating and marketing facilities in eight countries on the American continent.
The architectural services coordinator is an integral part of the team that successfully obtains Vitro product specifications for commercial projects contributing to the overall profitability of the Flat Glass business unit.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review new project announcements to identify potential construction projects for direct follow-up. Categorize projects based on business unit criteria. Track in CRM.
- Identify and contact decision makers on desirable key and targeted projects.
- Provide direct sales influence with channel decision makers to favorably position Vitro on desired projects by attaining favorable specification decisions.
- Support Key Project Team in their tracking efforts on projects during the design and pre-bid phases to ensure Vitro remains in the most desirable position.
- Provide timely communications on project status and stages to architectural services manager, Key Projects team, the appropriate SBU Sales Managers, and other relevant Construction Market Team personnel.
- The primary interaction will be with architects, owners/developers, and glazing contractors. Secondary interaction will occur with Vitro sales teams and Vitro customers.
This position requires an individual with existing or developing skills in business development and sales competencies. The individual should function well in a team environment and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The individual should be willing to learn and grow. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite is required; CRM software and data retrieval knowledge is desired.
An individual with broad knowledge of the commercial construction industry, including the various channel influencer roles, the overall construction process, and Vitro products is preferable.
A level of knowledge levels of the sales, distribution, fabrication, marketing, and installation of commercial building products would be beneficial.
Success Factors/Functional Competencies
- Focus on Results
- Promote Teamwork
- Build Trust and Respect
- Plan and Organize
- Attend to Detail
- Communicate and Share Information