HDG ArchitectsJob Location:
About this Job:
Hayes Design Group Architects (HDG) is seeking a motivated individual with zero to five years of experience to assist with preparation of architectural projects from the initial programming through construction administration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the production of drawings from conceptual design through construction documents.
- Coordinating with consulting engineers and product vendors.
- Assisting with construction administration.
- Working with intermediate or senior level staff to review work for intent, quality, and precision.
- Creating renderings, or other graphic documents for meetings, presentations, or submittals.
- Participating in the ongoing review and improvement of office efficiency and production.
- Accredited B.Arch. or M.Arch. degree required
- Revit proficiency required
- Applicants should have 0-5 years of working experience in schematic design through construction administration phases
- Registration is not required
In addition to strong architectural design capabilities, the ideal candidate would be:
- A team player with a positive attitude and strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized and detail-oriented
- Able to take direction and work independently
- Able to oversee multiple short and long-term tasks with minimal supervision
Hayes Design Group Architects (HDG), established in 1992, is a full-service architectural firm offering pre-design services through construction administration services for a wide variety of project types, including educational, religious, governmental, and commercial projects in the Pittsburgh area, and also in Ohio, West Virginia, Maryland, and New York. HDG fosters a collaborative and design- oriented work environment centered on professional development and offering opportunities for social and community service involvement. Our talented team of professionals pride themselves on upholding professional integrity with a commitment to excellent service. Our firm culture integrates collaboration and multiple perspectives to problem solve in a design-oriented environment, and allows for career growth opportunities and increased responsibility. We strive to mentor younger professionals through hands-on experience, teaming them with experienced professionals on every project. We are committed to supporting each design professional to become a well-rounded architect, working with them to complete the AXP process and become licensed.
HDG is located just 8 miles west of downtown Pittsburgh. Additional information can be found on our website at hayesdesign.com.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, small sample of Revit work (PDF), and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org. The cover letter should include a brief explanation of why the candidate is interested in the position, and how the candidate meets or exceeds the requirements above. The cover letter is NOT to be more than two pages in length.