Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd.Job Location:
Muhlenberg Greene Archtitects seeks an in-house architectural designer and drafter experienced in a variety of project types. Members of our team participate in all aspects of architectural design, documentation, and construction contract administration to deliver for our clients.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with a solid grasp of the BIM environment and an in-depth understanding of construction systems and detailing:
SKILLSET AND QUALIFICATIONS
- B.Arch., B.S. in Arch., or M.Arch. degree from NAAB-accredited Architecture program; related architectural or engineering degrees may be considered
- 2+ years experience working in ArchiCAD or Revit platforms in a professional architecture/design setting
- Required knowledge of common construction methods and detailing
- Experience in adapting architectural documentation conventions and common construction types for project needs
- Computer literacy including MS Office, Adobe Graphic Design applications
- Strong written, verbal, and graphic presentation skills
DAY-TO-DAY JOB DUTIES
- Existing conditions surveying and evaluations
- Preliminary design and design development
- Modeling and documentation in ArchiCAD BIM platform and Revit/AutoCAD as required
- Construction documentation and detailing
- Material and finishes selections
- Project management assistance
- Other related design tasks
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- 401K Employer Contribution (3%)
- Short-/Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- AIA Dues
Muhlenberg Greene Architects, Ltd. is a multi-discipline architectural design firm established and located in Reading, Pennsylvania since 1920. Our team participates in all aspects of architectural design, documentation, and construction contract administration to deliver for our clients. The firm's project expertise ranges from new commercial architecture to residential design to architectural restoration. We are in the process of redesigning our website, but you can see some of our completed work online, and check out our company history and culture on social media.
HOW TO APPLY
Email a letter of interest, resume, web-based project portfolio link with professional construction document work samples to: JOBS@MG-ARCHITECTS.COM.
Sorry, no remote-work arrangements, no exceptions. We promise we won't get tired of seeing you around the office.