APArchitects (APA) provides architectural, planning, and interior design services for college annd university, corporate, commercial, faith-based, recreationa,l and municipal clients throughout Central Pennsylvania. APA’s studio-like environment nurtures a hands-on culture and fosters a personalized approach to every project, enabling our team to work effectively on small, budget-conscious projects and larger-scale, multi-million-dollar project teams alike.
APA is looking for an architectural design technician who will be responsible for documenting existing buildings and executing new designs and drawings in accordance with established design practices, standards, and procedures.
The ideal candidate should have an associate's degree in architectural drafting/design with three to five years of experience using Revit Architecture, SketchUp, AutoCAD 2008 (or later), and/or AutoCAD 3ds Max. Candidates should possess strong problem-solving, execution, and communication skills, and be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and a team player. Familiarity with building code or ADA requirements and experience with LEED certification or sustainable design is a plus.
- Associate's degree in drafting or equivalent
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD
- 3D modeling/SketchUp
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and Bluebeam
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite Design Premium a plus
- Sketching and mechanical drawing
- Excellent technical writing skills
- Knowledge of building methods and materials
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Creative use of skills and resources to get the job done
- Full-time | Typical Hours: M-TH 7:30a-5:30p, F 7:30a-12p
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefit package
- APA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
To apply, submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.