Weber Murphy FoxJob Location:
State College, PA
Weber Murphy Fox is seeking a creative and energetic architect with 10+ years of experience to join our State College, Pennsylvania office. This position will provide support on a variety of projects from conceptualization through completion. The ideal candidate must be motivated, articulate, have excellent communication skills (oral and written), and the ability to multi-task.
Established in 1967, Weber Murphy Fox is an interdisciplinary firm offering architecture, interior design, planning, landscape architecture, construction management, and historic preservation targeted toward several markets including higher education, K-12, healthcare, housing, and recreation. With three offices in two states, we are a company that is motivated by our clients, our world, and by collaboratively creating environments that inspire us all.
- Working as part of a collaborative design team on all phases of a project from programming to construction administration
- Creation of schematic design materials from 3D renderings to plans and elevations
- Assisting with material take offs for cost estimating and managing project schedules
- Maintaining and building client relationships
- Coordination of project team and consultants
- 10+ years of relevant architectural experience
- Experience with current Revit and Navisworks Manage software
- An understanding of applying BIM to diverse project types and scales
- An interest in creating integrated delivery projects
- A strong desire to participate in the entire project delivery process as a member of the design and construction management team
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Professional licensure preferred
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
Weber Murphy Fox is an equal opportunity employer. Our comprehensive benefit package offers a wide variety of options including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid vacation, sick, and holiday time.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Visit www.wmf-inc.com to learn more about us.
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a copy of your portfolio with your submission.