2018 Sustainable Design Internship
CDF is offering talented landscape architecture students and recent graduates a paid internship position in our Chicago area office (Lombard, Illinois). Work alongside landscape architects, planners, environmental scientists, hydrologists, and civil engineers. CDF’s broad range of sustainably focused projects will expose you to site assessment techniques, community, ecological, and sustainable planning and design, construction documentation, and post-construction site stewardship.
Application Deadline: Friday, February 23, 2018
Start/Finish Dates: May or June 2018 through August 2018, with a potential for a full-time position after August
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit the following required information:
- Cover Letter explaining your internship goals.
- Relevant samples of your work that illustrate your range of design conceptualization and communication.
- At least one professional or academic letter of reference.
Application materials should support the following criteria:
- Originality and creativity
- Critical thinking
- Technical skills (including AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, ArcGIS, and 3-d modeling software)
- Design communication skills
- Commitment to sustainable solutions
EMAIL APPLICATIONS TO:
Attn: Maureen Hegarty
Electronic copies only please.