The Stuckeman School is committed to helping our students succeed both academically and professionally by providing the resources they need to successfully complete their degrees and start on their career paths.
Our Advising Office offers services that help guide and support our students through their academic programs. Students should come in during walk-in hours or make in appointment for help with:
- Scheduling classes;
- Academic planning;
- Life at Penn State;
- Student organizations or groups;
- Time management skill development;
- Adjustment to college;
- Any other questions or concerns.
All students are encouraged to come in to meet with Erica Quinn, faculty academic adviser, as least once per semester.
A list of helpful links can be found below.
Our Career Services Office is dedicated to assisting students and alumni with a variety of services including:
- Industry-specific career counseling and employment advising;
- Finding internship/job opportunities;
- Cover letter, resume, and portfolio expertise and assistance;
- Interview assistance;
- Job offer/contract assistance;
- Career workshops and professional development programs;
- Career Day and other employer recruiting and informational events;
- Intern(Partner)Ship Program; and
- Connecting students with alumni/professionals worldwide.
Stuckeman students can also take advantage of the numerous workshops, networking events, career fairs, and career counseling services offered by Penn State Career Services.
See helpful links below.