Penn State University

The header image for the Larch Section of the site
Department of Landscape Architecture

Change of Major

Admission Requirements: Change of Major
Only for students currently enrolled at Penn State

Students enrolled at Penn State who wish to enter the landscape architecture program must apply directly to the Department of Landscape Architecture.

ATTENTION: Change of Major and Transfer Applicants

A portfolio is no longer required for admission. However, a cover letter and essay are required.

For more information, view the Change of Major/Transfer Application linked below.