Lands EndJob Location:
LANDS’ END OVERVIEW AND INTERNSHIP HIGHLIGHTS
54 years of offering quality products, legendary customer service and an unconditional guarantee.
Founded in 1963, based in Dodgeville, WI – 40 miles outside of Madison, WI
- Known and recognized for Quality, Service and Value
Profitable Multi-channel Brand
- Web & Social Media – Landsend.com
12-week summer internship is a robust, hands-on experience
- Strategically place interns in key growth areas of our business and provide a meaningful experience within their chosen area of study.
- Build a pipeline of talented candidates for potential future opportunities.
- Create a positive experience where program participants strongly consider making Lands’ End their employer of choice.
Key elements of the internship include:
- Brand Immersion and Orientation to Lands’ End
- Intern Team Building activity - outdoor zip line and ropes course
- Take a Stake in the Lakes volunteer activity – spend a day cleaning Madison-area lakefront
- Development activities and workshops
- Business Case Project - Intern teams are given business challenge and will present strategy, marketing plan and financial P & L to senior leadership
- Intern Panel Discussion –former LE interns to share their experience and offer advice
Summer Internship and Fulltime Opportunities Available
- Penn State, Smeal College of Business
- Penn State Compass, IST
Summer Internship Opportunities
- Creative/Web/Graphic Design
- Inventory Planning
- Marketing Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Finance – Financial Planning & Analysis, Audit
- Information Technology
- Web Engineer, Enterprise Resource Planning, Quality Assurance
- Operations - Distribution Center, Supply Chain and Contact Center
- Design/Apparel Design