Reed HilderbrandJob Location:
Cambridge, MA and New Haven, CT
Reed Hilderbrand is a nationally recognized, award-winning landscape architecture firm with locations in Cambridge, MA and New Haven, CT. Our work aligns daily life with the visible phenomena and invisible systems of nature. We see sites for what they are and for what they might become. We are dedicated to the vibrant life of cities. In giving shape to land and to patterns of urbanization, we help shape lives, build communities, reinvent institutions, and enrich the rituals of everyday experience.
In the context of a collaborative studio atmosphere, our firm strives for clarity of purpose in all aspects of design. We partner with other artists and professionals across the country to help colleges and universities, museums, municipalities, and individual homeowners articulate ideas through landscape.
We are seeking qualified candidates who are pursuing a degree in landscape architecture for paid summer internship opportunities at both offices. Interns are expected to participate in team meetings, design studies, graphics and production in all phases of the design process.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to work
- The capacity to think conceptually
- Strong graphic and verbal communication skills
- The ability to use 3D modeling as both a spatial study and a presentation tool
- Proficiency in CAD (Vectorworks a plus), Sketch-up, Rhino and Adobe Creative Suite
- A willingness to help out in all capacities of office operations
To apply, please submit a cover letter expressing your personal interest and applicable skillset in the firm, a resume, and curated work samples in a high-resolution pdf of no more than 15 pages to geoff @reedhilderbrand.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org by March 5th, 2018.