Ayers Saint Gross is an internationally recognized, employee-owned design firm with expertise in architecture, planning, landscape architecture, visual communication and space analytics. At over 165 professionals, our firm is organized into a series of studios specialized by practice area, each supported by expertise in various disciplines. We are unique among our peers in that more than 85 percent of our work is for colleges, universities and cultural facilities, having worked on over 500 projects for more than 140 institutions. Our design is driven by a critical and analytical discourse, a respect for past wisdom, a mind for future potential and a belief that we have an obligation to leave places better than we found them.
We are seeking talented students to join the Ayers Saint Gross team for our summer internship program. Ayers Saint Gross is proud to offer students the opportunity to work side by side with our design leaders and clients in performing work that is both meaningful and critical to our project success.
As an intern, you will be actively involved in the development of architectural projects from conception to construction documents. The ideal candidate must demonstrate strong design and technical skills as well as an ability to contribute to an energetic process. This is an excellent opportunity to be creative in a dynamic, collaborative studio environment with some of the country’s most experienced higher education architects and planners.
- Enrolled in an accredited degree program in architecture, design or related field.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- A portfolio illustrating a strong design and technical understanding of architecture.
- Familiarity with 3D modeling, rendering, presentation and design software such as SketchUp, Rhino, Adobe suite, and Revit.
- Solid MS Office skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as independently.
- Excellent graphic and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional relationship building skills.
Why work at Ayers Saint Gross?
- We are a design driving firm working with exceptional clients
- We are an employee-owned company, with over 100 years of design excellence
- We encourage our employees to pursue local and professional advocacy groups
- We provide the opportunity to help with pro-bono initiatives that bring Architecture to the community
ASG is a respected leader in the community offering a highly energized work environment. For additional information and to apply online, please visit our website at www.asg-architects.com
Ayers Saint Gross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V.