JOIN OUR TEAM
The Student Engagement Network (SEN) is seeking interns to help with the creation of Penn State’s new engagement initiative, which connects students to opportunities that allow them to explore, grow, and take action, both within and outside of their academic major.
This initiative thrives on personalized experiences. To that end, an interactive space is being created—the Engagement Space. The SEN’s shop front, Engagement Space, invites students, faculty, alumni, and community members to actively search, or contribute to, the vast database of leadership opportunities available to students at the University. Housed in the HUB-Robeson Center, the Engagement Space will feature Penn State’s best and brightest interns to help fellow students find opportunities that enhance their learning experience.
Interns must be full-time or part-time students at Penn State’s University Park Campus, be in good academic and conduct standing with the University, and be engaged both inside and outside the classroom. Additionally, interns must possess strong communication and presentation skills, and understand the impact of meaningful engagement experiences.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Provide customer service for SEN programs and events
- Maintain the Engagement Space and interact with fellow students
- Serve as a liaison for student engagement and engaged scholarship opportunities
- Act as the voices of the network through videos, social media, and presentations
- Conduct surveys and research and compile/review information for office projects and reports
- Help create promotional materials
- Assist with meetings
- Share the Vision Meeting
- Online orientation and training
- Live training and meetings
- On-the-job training