FOX ArchitectsJob Location:
- Assist Senior and Project Architects, Project Managers and Principals in the execution of large scale project specific tasks.
- Utilize critical thinking to evaluate, select and apply design skills and techniques to project related assignments.
- Assist with design and technical support on large scale corporate commercial buildings.
- Enhance FOX culture through teamwork, collaboration and sharing of brilliant ideas.
- Provide sophisticated renderings and models related to projects.
- Performs research; supports team with materials selection and system research.
- Embodies a commitment to external and internal client service.
- Graduated from a 4 year degree undergraduate or graduate accredited program in Architecture.
- 1-4 years of progressive professional experience working on large scale corporate commercial buildings.
- In progress of becoming a licensed architect.
- Work portfolio reflects candidate's ability to produce sophisticated and realistic renderings of corporate commercial projects.
- Superior verbal, written and presentation skills - always ready to impress.
- Proficiency in Revit, Adobe suites, 3D modeling software, and Microsoft Office Suite are a must.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management techniques.
- Sincere desire to grow within the corporate commercial sector.
- Ability to organize and perform multiple tasks concurrently and efficiently.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines without compromising the design/technical intent or relationship with fellow workers.