The SLAM CollaborativeJob Location:
- Preference will be given to applicants on track for the completion of their junior year in the Landscape Architectural program although applications from those on track for the completion of their sophomore year in the Landscape Architectural program will also be accepted.
- An ability to show leadership potential and teamwork capabilities.
- An ability to demonstrate high quality of work—both “freehand” and digital work.
- Motivation and disposition.
- Applications must be submitted no later than April 21st in .pdf file format via e-mail to Renee Latulippe firstname.lastname@example.org. Timeliness is appreciated as applicants will be reviewed and interviewed as submissions are received. Applicants will be notified of award no later than May 5th.
- Portfolios of studio work are required and should be concise and composed in a manner to prepare students for the composition of a professional portfolio.
- Transcripts of college grades are NOT required.