Support state of the art facilities and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As a Senior Architect, you’ll have the chance to work on state of the art facilities for microelectronics, data centers, heavy industrial, research & development, and general manufacturing. Working with other members of the team, you’ll be part of a team working on projects that make our clients successful today, while helping them develop and capitalize on emerging technologies for tomorrow. During your time with us, you will collaborate with project team members, contractors, clients, and other disciplines such as structural, mechanical, electrical and process to develop high quality designs and documentation, as well as work in cutting edge technologies such as Revit and AutoCAD. If you’re up for the challenge, we’ve been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- A Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Architecture
- At least 10 years’ experience in architectural design.
- Ability to coordinate and lead design team consisting of local and remote team members.
- Ability to perform field/site visits which may include the need to climb ladders.
- Ability to travel (estimated travel time is 10%)
- Proficiency using Revit and AutoCAD
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Licensed Architect
- Design experience of Offices, Data Centers, Labs, Cleanrooms, Educational Institutions, Manufacturing and Industrial Buildings.
- Proficiency using Sketch-up and Photoshop
CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across the United States. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
Please note that we will not sponsor an employment visa, such as an H-1B or related visa, to fill this position.