Glackin Thomas Panzak is a land planning and landscape architecture firm located in Paoli, PA. Our projects include land planning and landscape architecture for institutions, mixed-use developments, town centers, multifamily and commercial developments, traditional neighborhoods, GIS studies, and estate landscape architecture.
Our clients include healthcare organizations, universities, developers, land owners, builders, and municipalities. We prepare environmental analysis plans, site plans, landscape plans, construction documents, presentation renderings, as well as planning and open space management reports. We are involved in every aspect of a project from site selection, design, project coordination, municipal approval, to site construction observation, plant selection, and final field review. Please visit our web site for more information. www.glackinplan.com
We are looking for an energetic, career oriented landscape architect who is creative, adaptable and willing to participate in all aspects of an office environment.
Project Landscape Architect (5-8 years’ experience): Applicants must have BLA from an accredited landscape architecture program. Professional licensure is preferred.
- Ability to work on and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to excel and meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate in a clear concise and professional manner both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated experience in the project entitlement process
- Demonstrated experience in conceptual project design through construction documentation and construction administration
- Expertise in public and client presentations
- Expertise in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up, and GIS is required
- Excellent knowledge of plant materials
- Commitment to sustainable design
Glackin Thomas Panzak offers excellent benefits including health, dental, prescription, disability, and a 401K plan with an employer contribution. Our office is located within a 15 minute walk from the Paoli SEPTA station.
Please provide a cover letter, resume, and portfolio as PDFs to Lisa Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Transmitted file should not exceed 10 MB. No calls please.