Goddard SchoolsJob Location:
King of Prussia, PA
The Project Designer produces preliminary floor plans and conceptual site plans for potential Goddard School locations. The Project Designer also creates electronic 3-dimensional renderings that are used to generate a Virtual Tour of a new Goddard School. These Virtual Tours are provided to prospective school parents before a new school is ready for occupancy.
- Apply The Goddard School prototypical drawings and details to various site layouts and building configurations
- Create and maintain specific floor plans that are adapted to comply with individual state licensing requirements (various licensing requirements apply throughout the locations where Goddard Schools are located or proposed)
- Maintain drawing files for Goddard’s prototypical plans and details
- Maintain drawing files of all standard layouts and conceptual plans
- Create a 3-dimensional rendering of the future building based on the specific layout, drawings, details and finishes for each school
- Review project documentation (drawings, specifications, and submittals) to determine compliance with Goddard standards and brand requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, architecture or interior design, required
- 2+ years relevant experience
- 10% - 20% vernight travel, required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD LT® 2D CAD software, required
- Proficiency in Google SketchUp Pro and rendering software tools such as Revit, required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, required
- Ability to read architectural and engineering plans and specifications, required
- Strong written and verbal communication, critical thinking, problem solving skills, and the ability to work as a team, required
Participation Available to Regular Full-time Employees:
- Bonus Program
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Holidays
...and many more!
To apply, visit this link
This job description is not all inclusive. Goddard Systems Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Goddard Systems Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.