Kossman Development CompanyJob Location:
- Must have a minimum of a Bachelor of Architecture or Masters Degree in Architecture, from an accredited college or university.
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years of experience in commercial office, retail, hospitality and mixed-use facilities planning, design and construction documentation and administration.
- Position requires proficiency in architectural design and detailing, presentations, building code analysis as well as construction documentation and administration for large scale projects.
- Must be a Registered Architect or have the ability to become registered in Pennsylvania.
- NCARB (National Council of Architectural Review Boards) and LEED AP (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional) certifications are a plus.
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years of experience using Microstation, AutoCAD, or other Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD) application.
- Experience with specification writing using MasterSpec or similar software is required.
- Must be comfortable working independently or as part of a group in a collaborative environment, managing multiple projects and deadlines, work with leasing, legal, accounting and construction department staff and working in a fast paced challenging environment.
To apply, please contact Lauren Fozard (firstname.lastname@example.org)