Louis BergerJob Location:
- Develop detailed site plans, create graphics, and provide document production support on complex master planning assignments.
- Participate in project site visits and charrette meetings, including conducting client interviews, site analysis, and presentations.
- Contribute to written analysis and data management, including GIS databases.
- Assist in building condition and utilization assessment field surveys, utilizing various data collection platforms.
- 0-2 years of practical experience in the planning or landscape architecture fields.
- Bachelor’s Degree in landscape architecture, planning, or related field or a Master’s Degree in City Planning or Landscape Architecture.
- Ability to quickly produce AutoCAD and GIS-based site analyses and rendered site plans.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is required.
- Knowledge of sustainability principles, low impact development, integrated design, and LEED guidelines.
- Willingness to travel during multiple weeks in a given month. U.S. Passport and the ability to travel internationally is required.
- All candidates are required to have the ability to pass a security/background check and security clearance investigation.
- U.S. citizenship is required.
- Registered Landscape Architect (RLA) and/or American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP) preferred (Louis Berger will support and reward obtaining licensure).
- LEED certification is preferred.
- Previous Military Installation Master Planning experience a plus.