Fairfield LandscapingJob Location:
- Knowledgeable in all phases of landscaping jobs.
- Ability to interface with all types of mechanical and construction contractors.
- Ensure all safety precautions are followed by crew members and foremen. Responsible for generating disciplinary notices for employees not following the Fairfield Landscaping safety guidelines including but not limited to all personal protective equipment.
- Safely uses all hand/power tools and equipment taking responsibility for reporting any broken or unsafe equipment which require maintenance immediately to Service Manager.
- Previous experience managing landscaping jobs and crews.
- Clean and Valid Driver's License
- Pass pre-employment drug screening
- Occasional lifting or moving heavy materials in difficult work positions.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds.
- Excellent stamina is required.
- Will be required to work outside in all kinds of weather conditions.