STUDIO39 is currently seeking a talented, self-motivated entry level designer to join our team! In this position, you will be responsible for assisting project managers on master plans and site designs from schematic design to construction documents; perform drafting and presentation exhibits for projects ranging from roof top amenities, streetscapes and urban plazas; and collaborate directly with other disciplines.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Entry level to three years of experience.
- The ability and desire to work in a team environment with others on multiple projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to provide assistance to others with accurate production capabilities.
- Strong hand rendering skills and graphics capability utilizing SketchUp, InDesign, Photoshop, and AutoCAD (required).
- Land F/X experience is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of MS Office 365.
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture or planning from an accredited program. M.L.A. is a plus.
- Professional registration (PLA) is a plus but not required.
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K with 3% match, vacation, and sick time and paid holidays.
Reply with cover letter including desired salary, resume and work samples/portfolio to email@example.com.