Larry Weaner Landscape Associates (LWLA)Job Location:
- 7+ years of landscape design experience (concept design through design development and construction documentation), including both public and private work.
- Planting design proficiency and knowledge of plants of the northeastern United States.
- Strong design, graphic, technical, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage own projects while assisting/overseeing other staff in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Proficiency with design, spreadsheet, and word processing software (AutoCAD, Creative Suite, MS Office).
- Licensed/Professional Landscape Architect
- Project experience that includes ecological restoration and innovative sustainable design strategies
- Project proposals and estimates.
- Site analysis and natural resource inventories in preparation for design development.
- Lead a design through all aspects of documentation with an emphasis on plant selection.
- Coordination with contractors, clients, consultants and firm team members.
- Oversight of project installation.
- Writing of long-term project management documents.
- Mentor design staff.