Rocco Fiore & Sons is an award winning landscape architecture, site development and management firm that provides the highest level of landscape service to clients for nearly 70 years. We are particularly proud to include many second and third generation clients among those we serve today and believe this exemplifies our quality as well as our longevity. At Rocco Fiore & Sons, perfecting our client’s landscape is our number one priority.
Rocco Fiore & Sons has excellent opportunities for Landscape Designers who possess a passion for creating beautiful, high-end residential landscapes for customers throughout the Chicagoland region. A strong work ethic, the ability to take ownership of project responsibilities and naturally project a high level of professionalism are only a few of the quality traits we are looking for in potential candidates. Candidates should possess, at a minimum, a degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited College or University.
Candidates will becomes an integral member of our design studio and will contribute in all areas of the design process. This will include at a minimum:
- The preparation and documentation of detailed site surveys
- Assembling site analysis reports
- Development of project base maps
- Researching and collecting new landscape products and design trends
- Researching current municipal codes, ordinances and permit requirements that pertain to the implementation of our designs
- Drafting of designs prepared by senior landscape architects
- Rendering plans in color
- Mastering a variety of applications necessary to produce final project presentations
- Attending public agency project reviews when necessary
- Visiting ongoing construction sites and observing progress during installation of new improvements
- Contributing to the design and graphic production of company-wide marketing collateral
- Contribute to the management of our extensive digital graphic resources
Strong conceptual thinking skills and an ability to clearly communicate design ideas both graphically and verbally is a must. Candidates should have a firm foundation in the application and performance of AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and SketchUp.
Rocco Fiore & Sons is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a casual but professional work environment, competitive salaries and benefits. Once eligible, benefits include education expense assistance, health insurance coverage, access to company vehicles, and professional events, 401-K participation, paid vacation, holidays, and personal time.