MESA seeks a full-time landscape designer with 2 plus years of experience in professional design, project management and construction observation.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent design skills.
- Have outstanding design graphic skills (hand drawing as well as computer graphics).
- Be knowledgeable of and have experience with construction methodologies and implementation.
- Be capable of working with design teams and consultants through all design stages from concept through construction.
- Be able to complete projects while meeting deadlines and budget requirements.
- Be able to prepare CD sets including hardscape, planting, landscape lighting, water features, construction details, and preparation of specification and bidding packages.
- Be proficient with computer applications: AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited university.
Additionally, the successful candidate will be self-motivated, anticipate the needs of clients and projects, communicate effectively orally and in writing, work independently and on a team, have a portfolio of construction documents demonstrating their abilities and be available for immediate work in Dallas, Texas.
MESA is currently the lead designer on master planned communities, parks, nature preserves, environmental education centers, mixed-use, urban living/multi-family housing, corporate campuses and high-end residences. Visit our website for further information on recent projects, design philosophy, benefits and additional information. www.mesadesigngroup.com.
MESA offers a half-day Friday schedule, an exceptional office culture and opportunities to grow personally and professionally within the firm.
No phone responses or personal visits will be accepted.
Please email digital versions of resumes and portfolio examples to: email@example.com.