Lee and Associates, Inc (ºlai)Job Location:
Lee and Associates, Inc (ºlai) is looking for an energetic and organized team player to join our studio of landscape architects, designers, and urban planners. The ideal candidate must have sharp eye for design; generate creative ideas and solutions; possess excellent graphic skills including 3D; communicate effectively and confidently; and manage time and tasks efficiently.
- Commitment to design excellence
- Professional LA degree (MLA a plus)
- Proficiency in AutoCad (Microstation a plus)
- High Proficiency in graphics- Illustrator, Photoshop and other Adobe applications
- Excellent drawing skills
- Knowledge of 3D Applications (Sketch Up, Rhino etc.) ArcGIS is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Send resume, cover letter and samples of design work (maximum of 6MB total, in PDF format) to email@example.com
ºlai offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefits package.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and find the diversity of our studio strengthens our work. We consider all applicants regardless of age, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, gender, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation.