Cowen Design GroupJob Location:
Cowen Design Group is a woman-owned small business that provides professional secure-site design services for institutional and government clients. Our land development and value engineering consultation focus around the disciplines of landscape architecture, civil engineering, sustainable design, and master planning.
Since our establishment in 2006, Cowen Design Group has provided comprehensive design services for more than 75 international and domestic projects with and for the United States Department of Overseas Building Operations. Cowen Design Group is based in northern Virginia in view of Washington, D.C., but our interdisciplinary design teams span coast to coast in order to collectively support the needs of our clients. Collaborative exchange is key to the success of our projects.
Our team is seeking to add a talented and energetic landscape designer with 0-3 years of experience. Advance your professional skills while working on exciting and unique land development projects locally and around the world.
- Digital support for all stages of project development
- Preparation of illustrative materials and presentation graphics
- 3D modelling
- Research and record keeping
Ideal Candidate Will Have
- United States citizenship (Mandatory)
- A bachelors or master’s degree in the landscape architecture from an accredited program
- 0-3 years of related experience
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to detailed design and decision making
- Strong design and graphic skills using digital platforms including but not limited to: AutoCAD, Adobe CC, MS Suite, Revit, Lumion, Sketchup Pro, and LandFX
- Knowledge of plant materials and environmental processes
Qualified candidates looking to apply for this position should contact Cowen Design Group, attention Alisa Cowen and Joshua Thayer, via the contact link on our website: www.cowendesigngroup.com/contact.
Competitive compensation will be based on applicant experience.
Supplemental resumes and portfolios should be submitted as a zip folder via email to Joshua Thayer: email@example.com - Subject should read “2019 Landscape Designer_Last Name”.