Goldberg and Rodler Inc.Job Location:
Goldberg and Rodler Inc. is currently seeking a motivated and dedicated landscape architecture/design graduate for full time employment in our design office. Goldberg and Rodler Inc. is a full service landscape company in Huntington New York, established in 1958, that provides high end clients with quality landscape design, installation and care for residential and commercial projects both large and small.
You will work closely with our experienced design team to conduct site measuring and analysis, AutoCAD drafting, plan rendering, and on-site job tasks. No prior experience is required. Applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Bachelors or advanced degree in Landscape Architecture or Landscape Design
- In-Depth knowledge of Auto CAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch-Up (or comparable 3D modeling program), and Microsoft Office
- Excellent hand rendering and hand sketching skills
- Willingness to do fieldwork
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive team oriented personality and strong interpersonal skills within a collaborative environment
- A successful candidate must be able to give and take directions and have a desire to learn
- Motivated self-starter with long term career goals
- Candidates should be located within a reasonable proximity to our Huntington office or be willing to relocate to the Long Island area
- References and portfolios required
If you are interested in this opportunity please email a cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio to our design office manager Sal Masullo at email@example.com. Designers at Goldberg and Rodler enjoy the friendly atmosphere and rewarding work within the framework of our landscape company.
We look forward to inviting you to be a part of our team.