Ayers Saint Gross is an internationally recognized, employee-owned design firm with expertise in architecture, planning, landscape architecture, visual communication and space analytics. At over 165 professionals, our firm is organized into a series of studios specialized by practice area, each supported by expertise in various disciplines. We are unique among our peers in that more than 85 percent of our work is for colleges, universities and cultural facilities, having worked on over 500 projects for more than 140 institutions. Our design is driven by a critical and analytical discourse, a respect for past wisdom, a mind for future potential and a belief that we have an obligation to leave places better than we found them.
Our Landscape Architecture studio is a close-knit team of LAs. We specialize in the planning and design of campuses and landscapes for colleges and universities with emerging practice areas in urban design, habitat creation and exhibit design. We strive to create environments that are functional, honest, beautiful and sustainable. We value regionalism and our designs respond to a sense of place, using local materials and abstracting regional landscape typologies.
We are seeking a highly-motivated designer and emerging professional to join our Landscape Architecture studio. Qualified candidates shall submit a portfolio that demonstrates exceptional design abilities from conceptual thinking through construction documentation and, preferably, with sustained input during construction.
Candidate will work with landscape architects, architects, and planners on a variety of tasks including:
- Preparing working drawings and construction documents
- Developing design and planning concepts
- 3D modeling – Sketchup, Revit, Rhino
- Producing presentation graphics and renderings
- Creating presentations
- Bachelor’s (required) or Master’s (preferred) in Landscape Architecture
- 2 years minimum practical experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), AutoCAD, Sketchup, Rhino and/or 3D Studio Max
- Basic Revit and GIS knowledge and capabilities desired
- Exceptional graphic communication abilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate on large teams as well as work independently
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Capacity for regular project-related and inter-office travel
Why work at Ayers Saint Gross?
- We are a design driving firm working with exceptional clients
- We are an employee-owned company, with over 100 years of design excellence
- We encourage our employees to pursue local and professional advocacy groups
- We provide the opportunity to help with pro-bono initiatives that bring Architecture to the community
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including a 401(k) and ESOP
Ayers Saint Gross is a respected leader in the community offering comprehensive benefits and a highly energized work environment. Interested candidates should submit a resume and portfolio online at www.asg-architects.com
Ayers Saint Gross is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/Disability/Veteran.