ELA Group, Inc. provides a range of engineering & landscape architectural services to private & public sector clients. We have an immediate need for an entry level to five (5) years of experience Landscape Architectural Designer/Landscape Architect in our Lititz, PA office.
- Working with ELA staff for the successful completion of a variety of projects, with mentoring from senior staff as needed, and freedom to work independently as skills develop
- Preparation of a range of planning documents, from feasibility studies to master plans, construction documents to subdivision and land development plans
- Project scheduling, coordination, communications & meetings
- Review and interpret ordinances and regulations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- 2-5 years of experience preferred, but entry-level candidates also considered
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, SketchUp, Photoshop & Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, technical & interpersonal communication skills
Why ELA Group & why Lititz, PA?
For 21 years, ELA has developed a loyal following of clients and employees, by stressing close interpersonal relationships, high ethical standards, a relaxed workplace culture, and a benefits-rich employment opportunity. We’re a team of highly talented & devoted professionals who like to work and play hard.
Our excellent benefits include a generous medical plan, FREE dental, vision, life, AD&D, long-term & short-term disability insurances, paid vacation/sick/holiday time, tuition reimbursement, company events, and more.
Our corporate offices are located in Lititz, PA voted America’s Coolest Small Town in 2013. Downtown Lititz boasts “Second Fridays”- when local merchants stay open late & musicians, dancers, artists & entertainers line the streets with several themed Fridays throughout the year. Additionally, there is a Farmer’s Market open every Thursday evening May-Oct, as well as several major events throughout the year. More information about Lititz can be found at: https://lititzpa.com/
How to Apply:
To be considered for this job, candidates must submit their resume & cover letter with salary requirements to: ASCassel@elagroup.com
ELA Group, Inc. is an EOE.