Why Choose AECOM?
AECOM is a premier, fully integrated professional and technical services firm positioned to design, build, finance and operate infrastructure assets around the world for public- and private-sector clients. With nearly 100,000 employees — including architects, engineers, designers, planners, scientists and management and construction services professionals — serving clients in over 150 countries around the world, AECOM is ranked as the #1 engineering design firm by revenue in Engineering News-Record magazine’s annual industry rankings, and has been recognized by Fortune magazine as a World’s Most Admired Company. The firm is a leader in all of the key markets that it serves, including transportation, facilities, environmental, energy, oil and gas, water, high-rise buildings and government. AECOM provides a blend of global reach, local knowledge, innovation and technical excellence in delivering customized and creative solutions that meet the needs of clients’ projects. A Fortune 500 firm, AECOM companies, including URS Corporation and Hunt Construction Group, have annual revenue of approximately $19 billion. More information on AECOM and its services can be found at www.aecom.com
About the Business Line: Architecture
We help shape the world around us — from high-rise buildings to educational, cultural, research and transportation facilities. Our design process is based on energy-efficient building systems, and appropriate selection of materials and form to maximize environmental conditions and long-term performance.
AECOM is actively seeking a highly motivated Landscape Architect Design Intern for employment in the Denver, CO office. AECOM is searching for candidates that have the ability to be a role model, be client-focused, be impactful and be decisive.
Imagine working on rewarding projects within a diverse culture, and having access to exceptional training and career development opportunities. Working at AECOM means being part of a global team, working with award-winning professionals across the world. Aspire to be a key player on some of the best projects regionally, with opportunities to work on projects nationally or internationally. Our people bring deep industry knowledge to help you succeed.
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare planning documents, conceptual and schematic designs, construction details and construction documents for a wide variety of public and private sector projects.
- Perform field reviews and analysis of project sites and study areas and prepares written documentation of observations and conditions
- Work under supervision of a project manager or senior-level team member.
- Support landscape design work and coordination tasks
- Currently in pursuit of Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Environmental Design, or other field required.
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Entry level proficiency with AutoCAD, Landworks, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, or SketchUp, or other related CADD software.
- A university student with no more than one academic year remaining before earning a degree preferred, these students are typically seniors in university. Contingent upon a positive performance review, a successful intern may receive an offer of full-time employment.
What We Offer:
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It's a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world's most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It's a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It's what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow.
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer and Minorities, Females, Veterans, and Disabled persons are encouraged to apply. For further information, please click here
to view the EEO Is The Law poster.
For more information, please contact:
Design & Consulting Services, Americas