MORRIS & RITCHIE ASSOCIATES, INC. (MRA) is currently seeking a Landscape Architect with 5 – 10 years of experience for our Laurel, MD office. Candidates should have experience in site design and landscape architectural services for private sector land development clients/projects.
General responsibilities will include site grading; landscape design; forest conservation regulations/design; preparing alternative site plans for a variety of land uses (residential, retail, office, institutional, etc.), presentations to clients (both graphic design quality and written/verbal communication skills), and detailed site design and master planning. Our Laurel office provides a great working environment along with an opportunity to be instrumental in shaping a diverse range of commercial, institutional, residential and mixed-use projects.
Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Master’s degree a plus
- 5-10 years of experience in site and grading design
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills required
- AutoCAD 2013 or later; Civil 3D preferred, not required
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Competitive Salary with Paid Vacation and Personal Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Educational Assistance Program and much more!
MRA offers a team-oriented environment and the opportunity to work with multiple disciplines, on a wide variety of exciting and challenging projects. Our highly capable employees enjoy numerous opportunities for professional growth and career advancement. Visit our website at www.mragta.com
to learn more about our diverse company. For immediate consideration, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference Laurel LA.