Freeman CompaniesJob Location:
Freeman Companies, a multi-discipline design firm based in Hartford, CT, has an immediate opportunity for a landscape architect with 1-3 years of experience to join our landscape architecture studio. The candidate will provide design and support services for private and public clients. Our project work ranges from municipal parks and urban streetscapes to residential communities, corporate and educational facilities. Applicants should be hard-working, self-motivated, and detail oriented with strong design, graphic, and communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of current versions of AutoCAD
- Expertise in traditional and digital renderings and graphics (Sketch-up / Adobe suite)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Proficiency in grading
- Seeks to obtain licensure within 12-24 months
- Strong knowledge of plant materials
- Knowledge of commonly used computer software (Word, Excel)
A Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited college program.
To apply for this position applicants should send cover letter, resume, references and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org