Langan is an award-winning ENR Top 500 Design Firm that offers integrated engineering and environmental services for both public and private sector clients at sites located throughout the United States and abroad. Langan receives numerous recognitions for its technical expertise as well as its work environment, including Zweig Group’s Best Firms to Work For, Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Award – Best Places to Work, NJ Biz Best Places to Work and Business of the Year – 50 Fastest Growing Companies, Hartford Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in CT, and Pittsburgh Business Times - Best Places to Work in Western PA. Visit our website for more information about our awards and recognitions.
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish! Join our team of industry leaders and make a difference on some of the most exciting and interesting projects in the field!
Looking for an exciting position in our growing landscape architecture + planning studio? If you are a highly motivated self-starter, our award-winning, 1000+ person, multi-disciplinary firm can offer you the challenge, responsibility, and growth potential you deserve. The successful candidate shall share our passion for design excellence, and the challenges of creating inspiring places in urban environments. We are seeking an energetic Landscape Architect – 8 to 12 years experience at our Philadelphia, PA office.
- Bachelors degree in Landscape Architecture;
- 8-12 years experience with professional landscape architect license;
- Passion for design excellence and the challenges of creating inspiring places in urban environments;
- Possess creative and exceptional technical skills in AutoCAD, Photoshop, and Illustrator;
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment;
- Work in Philadelphia as primary office with potential to also work in our Doylestown, PA or Lawrenceville, NJ offices;
- Possess reliable transportation to access job sites and a valid driver’s license in good standing; and
- Position requires work Monday through Friday with occasional evenings and weekends.
To be considered for this position, please click on the link below to apply.
We thank you for your interest in Langan!
Langan offers its employees opportunities that provide challenge and responsibility within an environment where they can grow and flourish!
We offer competitive compensation packages; full-time employment company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage; life insurance, short- and long-term disability insurance; 401(k)/Roth with company match; extensive training; buddy and mentoring programs; employee referral and professional license bonuses; educational reimbursement; and much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer