Oehme, van Sweden & Associates, Inc (OvS)Job Location:
- Participate on project teams;
- Prepare sets and presentation packages;
- Conduct research and prepare construction details and specifications;
- Carry out technical and administrative assignments: tabulations, cost estimates, etc;
- Prepare production of construction details and specifications;
- Participate in project meetings;
- Carry out special projects and assignments.
- BLA or MLA from a four-year college or university.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer-aided drawing programs;
- Demonstrated proficiency in Conceptual Design through Construction Documents, including hand sketches;
- Demonstrated proficiency in presentation graphics programs, such as Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop) and in 3-D modeling programs such as Sketch-Up, Revit, or 3-D Studio;
- Proficient in effectively presenting information and responding to questions from groups of managers, clients, and the general public;
- Proficient in written, oral and graphic communication;
- Proficient in reading, analyzing and interpreting professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations;
- Have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Registration and LEED Accreditation preferred.