GMB A+EJob Location:
Disher is currently partnering with our customer in their search an experienced Landscape Architect. Our partner is an established A&E firm (GMB A+E); this is a full time, direct hire role with our customer and not with Disher.
We’re unique. Sure, every firm says that, but we know what makes us unique. We constantly develop well-rounded professionals who become the best at what they do. We strive to create an office culture that reflects the rapidly shifting world we live in. We believe we’re located in a great city in one of the best parts of the world.
At our core we deeply value talent development and opportunities for growth. We have always supported an office culture that encourages new employees to become the best professionals in our core markets of Educational facilities, Industrial plants, Healthcare facilities and Corporate offices.
We love what we do and we’re ready to help you love it too. We think that building engineering and architecture is an exciting career full of opportunities for innovation, exploration and relationship building, all to help make the world a better place. Your opportunities are as limitless as your imagination. Come be a part of designing the future.
What are some of the basic requirements?
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
- Previous experience at another Architectural or Landscape Architectural office preferred (3-10yrs).
- Ability to communicate effectively with various staff and clients
- Creative designer with a passion for quality and exceptional client service
- Team player that enjoys a collaborate work environment
- Exceptional graphic skills and proficiency in AutoCad, SketchUp, and Adobe Suite
- Relationship driven individual with both fellow employees and future clients
What are some of the things you’ll get to do in this job?
- Participate with a team on a variety of project types and scales
- Assist in designing and preparing illustrative concepts, design development solutions and detailed construction documents.
- Design and manage individual projects
What might set you apart from other candidates?
- An understanding of both design and constructability
- You have good time management skills and the ability to balance short-term deadlines against long-term goals
- Registration/current license or working toward completion of registration
The Legal Stuff: This is a direct, full time, permanent position in our Holland office. Salary will be commensurate with experience, including an excellent benefit package. Must have current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.