NYC Parks & RecreationJob Location:
- Under direct supervision, perform entry-level landscape architectural work in the field and office.
- Assist in the preparation of contract drawings, specifications, estimates of cost and quantities.
- Assist in the design development of existing conditions analysis, landscape plans and proposed additions.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in landscape architecture from an accredited college or university.
- Candidate holds a permanent or non-competitive title.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, organizational abilities and self-motivation.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketchup, as demonstrated in a portfolio or link on resume.
- Adept at creating presentations with InDesign and Powerpoint.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A driver license valid in New York State.
Please see attachement for more detailed information and application information.