- Responsibilities include concept, schematic, design development and construction documentation / specifications
- Design / detailing / documentation capabilities
- Require knowledge and in depth experience with; materials and finishes, levels and grading, furniture, lighting, planting and irrigation
- Able to manage / mentor graduate staff
- Possess strong working knowledge of standards and technique in the field
- Able to coordinate consultants and other disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the field of Landscape Architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture or related field.
- Strong knowledge of Codes, ADA and zoning requirements that can impact planning and design
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong design and/or technical portfolio
- Ability to use some of the following: AutoCAD, Civil 3d, Sketch up, Revit, Rhino, Grasshopper, Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- Landscape Architecture licensure
- LEED certification