Support work on state of the art industrial facilities, semiconductor manufacturing facilities, data centers, and research institutions and have a hand in transforming tomorrow.
As the Architectural Design Technician in Pittsburgh, PA, you will have the chance to be part of a team working on projects that make our clients successful today, while helping them develop and capitalize on emerging technologies for the future. Working with other members of our team, you’ll coordinate and collaborate with project team members, contractors, owners, and disciplines such as structural, mechanical, electrical and process to develop high quality Architectural designs and documentation. During your time with us, you will have the opportunity to utilize various software programs such as Sketch-up, Photoshop, AutoCAD, and Revit and other 3D modeling software to develop designs. As well as provide design services through all phases of the project with frequent client and contractor interaction. You will also have the chance to Perform field activities such as observation of construction activities.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- 0-3 years of experience in architectural design
- Strong 3D modeling skills
- Proficiency using Revit and AutoCAD
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- Preferred areas of experience: Office Design, Data Centers, Labs and Cleanroom, Educational Institutions, and/or Manufacturing and Industrial Buildings
- Preferred experience with Sketch-up and Photoshop is a plus.
- Candidates should be working towards obtaining their license.
CH2M is now Jacobs, join us and love what you do. Focus on tackling the toughest challenges with a smile as you support the development of life-changing infrastructure that improves communities across Pennsylvania. See the inherent value in your point of view as you deliver for our clients.
Please note that we will not sponsor an employment visa, such as an H-1B or related visa, to fill this position.